• 2016 thru 2018 Ford CNG F-150 5.0L V8 CNG Systems. QVM and EPA Certified. Must Order Truck with the CNG/LPG Engine Package from Ford. All Models and Trims Available. 2019 available, EPA certification in process.
• Propane (LPG) and Special Vehicles Systems Available for International Programs Only.
• CNG System Warranty of 80,000 Mile/8 Year Emissions Components and 36,000 Mile/3 Year Non-Emissions Components. Original Ford Warranty Remains Intact.
• 8.2, 15.1, 23.5 Gasoline Gallon Equivalent (GGE) CNG Cylinder Options. 23.5 GGE tank is not available with 5.5' bed. Refills on 23.5 gge tank around 16-19.5 gge's, 8.2 gge tank around 6.5 - 7.5 gge's and 15.1 gge tank around 11 - 12.5 gge's. Altech-Eco does not guarantee the gge amount you will get when refueling.Click here to read more on refills. Comes with a Diamond Plate Tank Cover or Diamond Plate Toolbox Tank Cover.
• CNG Fuel Economy Equivalent to that of Gasoline with a CNG Driving Range from 250 - 400 miles.
• Quarter Turn Manual Shut-Off Valve Located Underneath Driver Side Door and 1 Micron In-Line CNG Coalescing Filter.
• The 2018/19 Model CNG system is Bi-Fuel only and requires gasoline to be in the vehicle at all times for the CNG mode to operate and is designed to predominately operate in CNG mode. The CNG system will turn OFF if the low gasoline fuel indicator lamp illuminates on dash board. The CNG system will operate only if there is CNG in the vehicle and the gasoline low level light is not illuminated. There is No Fuel Selector Switch. We Recommend 91 Octane Gasoline or Higher for Best Performance in Gasoline Only Mode.
• HOV Lane Eligible in Many States and Tax credits may be available, check with your tax advisor.
High Performance CNG Fuel Gauge
Fuel Selector Switch
No Selector Switch for 2018 models. The dashboard switch allows the user to change between CNG and gasoline operation. Change can be made at any point while driving. Green light on switch will light up when CNG is being used.
CNG receptacle complies with and is certified to the AGA/CGA NGV1 Standards for Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle fueling connection devices.
A 10 micron in-line coalescing filter is installed with every CNG system. The CNG travels through a short high-pressure fuel line and enters the (10 micron) coalescing filter, which removes aerosol compressor oil, oil droplets and other contaminates from the CNG. Over time CNG compressors can start to have normal wear and tear. This can lead to compressor oil making its way through CNG fuel station dispenser to your vehicle. This filter will prevent this from happening and keep your CNG vehicle components operating properly. Filter must be changed by an authorized Altech-Eco technician.